[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Big Brag Part Deux, Again!

  • From: SamuriGS <samurigs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Christy Heiman <k9resort@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, Carrie Foglesong <carrieelise2u@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Juel <juel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, S Stockton <zederwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 10:59:23 -0800 (PST)

Well,  It just keeps getting better and better. This weekend at the Farm &
Ranch shows in Houston, we had another great weekend (that makes 3 in a row)!

Saturday under Judge Wayne Burton (from Australia), Samuri's Semper Fi finally
hit the point scoreboard going WD, BOW.  "Sarge" is by Ch. Samuri's New
Challenge Luckenbach (our Dealer son) and out of Ch. Samuri's Catastrophe.
Sarge is the eldest of the Cassie boys - he was very slow to mature (and still
has some mental maturity to go) but is finally physically mature enough to hold
his own out there.

Sunday under Judge R. Frost from Hawaii, Samuri's Cody Banks took WD, BOW from
the Bred-By class. Cody is by GV Ch. Marhaven's Color Guardand out of Ch.
Samuri's Catastrophe.

Both days were 2 points each.

Big thanks to these judges for finding our boys!  We'd love to see them back in
"the States" again - they found some real nice dogs this weekend (I'll let
other listers post their brags for the weekends).

Sandy Bruner
Samuri Shepherds
http://users.ev1.net/~SamuriGS

SamuriGS <samurigs@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Today in Tulsa under Judge Robert Caswell,

Samuri's Holy Smoke took WD, BOW for a 3pt major.  Yippee!  only 1 more to go

Smoke is out of Sel Ch. Backacher's Ruggiero v Milo and by Ch. Samuri's
Catastrophe.

This gives Cassie 3 qualifiers so far:
Samuri's Holy Smoke (12 points, 1 major)
Samuri's Cody Banks (6 points, 1 major)
Samuri's Glory Bound (4 points, 2 major reserves)

also in the back wing showing:
Samuri's Hallelujah (3 points)
Samuri's Semper Fi
Samuri's Jett Jackson