[ SHOWGSD-L ] Big Brag

  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 09:10:58 -0700 (PDT)

---

Yippppeee Don and I did  the happy dance all the way home from St.Louis last
night .Yesterday at the 2010 GSDC of ST.Louis  Mid West Fut/Maturity .
Our 2009 BIAF Donsta's You Had Me at WOW
                           gaited her way to
1st Senior Maturity Bitch then on to  Best Opposite Sex Maturity . She is
now 2009,MW,BIAF,& 2010,MW,BOM, Donsta's You had Me at WOW
                          by
 Select Ch. Braunhaus Samurai ROM OFA
                        ex
2006SW,BOM,Ch. Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra OFA
                Don and I are her breeder/ owners
                            Rita Chapman co/breeder
I want to thank our very knowledgeable Judge
                          Mr. Jorge P. Noya
for appreciating our beautiful Mea and bestowing her with this honor.
    Diane &Tim Brown have taken Mea into their home and  treated her as
their own for the last several months, spending endless hours conditioning,
training and fine tuning her  for her upcoming career.Mea loves both of these
folks,Diane and Tim are Mea's biggest Fans and our best friends..We are so
grateful for their interest in our Mea. Mea won because of all Diane and Tim's
hard work. They are the best. ,Diane was injured in a previous class on
Sunday. So Diane asked  her friend Jeff Pyle to take Mea in for us. WOW what
a break for us.Good thinking Diane.
  I am hopeful Diane heals quickly from her leg injuring.I am so sorry this
happened to her.Please get well Diane and rest that leg.We are going to the
Nationals, yipppeee
       Thank you so much  Jeff, you handled Mea Expertly.You were a
perfect fit. We want to thank you for guiding Mea to her first really Big Win
of her Career. Great handling by a Great Handler. We were so lucky to get
you.Diane and Tim are so lucky to have you as a friend.And now we hope you
are Mea's friend  and ours also.
Again Thanks a Million
   Thanks also to all the support from the spectators who cheered our little
girl to victory. Her Mama  WOW barked her on from the car , and Mea brought it
on home. Thanks for  the thrill of a lifetime
 Sandy & Don Staack
Donsta Kennels
2006,SW,BOM Ch.Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra OFA
2009MW,BIAF & 2010MW,BOM,Donsta's You Had Me at WOW

__._,_.___

Messages in this topic (17)
Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group
Notice. forwarding of any information that appears on the German Shepherd 4
Show list is not allowed.

MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the
Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new
interests.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest â?¢ Unsubscribe â?¢ Terms of Use

.