[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bathing in Cold Water

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "charangsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, paravelgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 15:39:27 -0400

Don't have to worry about cold water in the summer here in Arizona! It's alway
warm!! You don't even have to turn on the hot water in the shower.
I really like the product Inflight. It works for my dogs getting back in coat
faster.

Angie Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08 So. Pacific BIM Ch. Charan's Masquerade of Kimber
Co-owner/Breeder of Int'l Ch. & US Ch. Charan's Magic Spell of Sandroc
Kimber's Faith of Charan (pts) Dam of above sable sisters
Laslar's - Asgard's Scandal of Charan, pre-limed good, hips & elbows
Co-owner of Laslar's - Asgard's Revenge of Charan