[ SHOWGSD-L ] BadBoy brags

  • From: "DIR" <Dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:12:09 -0600

We have had a great week!  The Badboy kids are really making us proud.  I know
Robert is up there smiling as he had so much faith in the BB dog.
So we go:

Caralon's Bad Moon Rising (Kelly)
Sire: The BB
Dam: Caralon Red Queen Judeen,ROM (the one and only beautiful Scarlet)

Kelly has health clearances:  OFA (Excellent) Hips, OFA Elbows, OFA Patella,
OFA Heart, CERF (EYES).  Our darlin Kelly now lives with Kathleen Conway in
Iola, TX..  Kathleen who has had many top performing PERFORMANCE animals is
already planning Kelly's Performance career.

Kelly is a large bi colored boy with a very loving heart and the need to
please.  He really is just an awesome dog--I love Kelly.
Kelly is a BadBoy son out of  the lovely bitch we all called Scarlet--Caralon
Red Queen Judeen,ROM.  Scarlet was truly an awesome bitch.

Friday at the AB show in Skokie, Il., CaralonQED BadBad Bell was WB.   She is
sired be BadBoy out of the the moving machine "Wings"--Sel. Ch. Caralon QED A
Cut Above,ROM.HICx2--the last one being the 2007 Nat. Spec. and Wings is 10+
years old.  How awesome is that!

Last be not all least!!  Congrats to Gail Bauman on the wins of her Liebchen's
Boogie Wonderland--the awesome moving girl we all know as Haylee.  Haylee was
the 3rd open bitch at the 2007 Nat. Specialty and has caught the eye of many
who love the correct moving animal.  While at the Mississippi weekend she
gathered a 4  point major and another 2 points just shy of  a 3 pt show which
would have finished her.  So Ms. Haylee just needs that dreaded 1 point to
finish.

Thanks for listening.
Sandi Card