[ SHOWGSD-L ] BROKEN GLASS ACCIDENT UPDATE

  • From: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 05:23:38 EST

I didn't see my original post hit the list, but my mail is slow right now....

SHE seems to be OK - no blood anywhere, just a little of mine on her fur
because I cut myself a little.

I checked her mouth very carefully, looks OK.  Feet OK too.  I gave her bread
with a lot of butter on it in case she did get a piece of glass.

Still, at 4:30 am, I just don't like it.....

I have my clippers at home but am afraid that if she does have a little glass
in her lip anywhere, I could embed it by shaving her muzzle to look for
wounds.

I will post again with another update, even if no one is awake now, someone
will be soon.....awake and online

I'd rather spend the money at the ER to find out she's OK than wait and find
out she's not.

I know someone is out there reading this -- thank you --

Kelly