[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BREEDER ALERT

  • From: Stephen Reierstad <wmj1944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:06:25 -0800 (PST)

Marcia Hadley wrote:
"I recieved this alert today in the Revival Pet Supplies Newsletter.
I will
be contacting them for more info. This company is in Iowa. Has anyone
heard of
kennel arsons? I hadn't.   Marcia Hadley

                                        BREEDER ALERT:
RECENTLY, we've been notified about Arsonists  destroying kennels
full of
dogs. Please make sure your animals are safe and  secure, and remain
alert.
If you have any imformation regarding arson,  please contact your
local
authorities."

I personally haven't heard of anything like this, but I wouldn't put
anything past the AROWackos.  After all, any group whose spokesperson
calls for the Murder of Scientists doing Animal Research probably
wouldn't think twice about burning a Kennel full of Dogs to death.

Steve

Visit Two Feathers German Shepherds online at http://www.wmj1944.com
Website updated 7/7/2005.
"If you invite the Wolf to Dinner, then don't get mad when he eats something."
- Unknown