[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BRAGGGGGG

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdjuniorhandlers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:13:34 EST

In a message dated 11/26/2005 11:54:41 AM Central Standard Time,
MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
With permission from owner Pat Galamos I come to brag lol
Today 11/26/05 Crete IL Baerentaze's Cartier aka Rhett went Winners  Dog the
first time back into the ring in over 1 1/2 first time with me handling  him.
Thanks to the Judge Mrs. Riddle, she was a blast to show under. The best
part
of it all was that Rhett and I beat one of the top gsd handlers there. I  was
sooooooooo blown away. I was a bit in shock for a second. I was so shining,
part of it was my eyes and the other was my smile (braces lol). Rhett is out
of  Utopia's Fugitive and Baerentaze's Tampistry. He is Ch. Midnigh Sun's
Calypso  half brother. Rhett and I are a new team who work great together.

Little brag I made the cut in my Open Senior Class of 16 juniors. The  judge
was a little not happy(lol) that I came late to juniors  because of breed. I
came into the juniors ring right when she  finished the last dog and they
were
doing their individual. Ginger and I  were soooooo on. I couldn't have asked
for more out of her or me. We did  great and I'm happy with the cut, it would
have been nice if we would  have gotten a placement. It look as if I would
have
gotten  it, but I kinda forgot to stack Ginger when the judge was looking  at
us so thats where we lost it. Well I had a good day! hope everyone  did too!!!

Melissa  Chavez
GsD & CwC
FANTASTIC...........................  Big Congratulations to both You and
Pat! Did you do what I mentioned to you at Topline this fall??  :>}}

    Gary