[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIg New York Brags

  • From: daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 16:47:47 +0000 (UTC)

We had a super weekend at the Putnam KC in Carmel, NY.  Our girl, GCH. Amber's
Material Girl V. Carma, won Best of Breed and Group 3 under Mrs. Patti Widick
Neale on Friday.  On Saturday, Mira won Best of Breed and Best of Breed Owner
Handled under Garry Newton, Owner Handled Group 3 under Joy Brewster, and Group
4 under James Moses!  We thank all the judges and friends that we have met
along this journey with Mira.  The shows were held in Putnam County, NY where I
am from and where I started showing dogs as a teenager.  Also, our Belgian
Malinois, GCH. Broadcreek's Jenna of Darste won BOB both days as well.  What a
sweet homecoming!  Relaxing home today with a barbecue. Yes- Mira and Jenna
will have some chicken from the grill.

Very proud owners:
Dara and Andrew Conklin and Barbara Amidon