[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BIS, etc

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 09:42:39 -0500

I agree Paula - I have let 2 just dogs go out with a handler for a couple
months in 37 years and it was misery for me and no fun.  I am not an
absentee owner nor do I like writing checks  and not being there for the
fun. I miss seeing my shepherd friends at these shows (there are a few at
the all breeds) but the all breed people are very friendly . My pup and I
are learning to work as a pair.  Now if I could only figure out what in the
world the judges are up too - everything would be fine.  They seem to talk
in foreign code and why in the world with a working breed do we just make a
small circle and not use the whole ring.  I would have a heart attack if I
was paying a handler for down and back and one small circle around.  That
would amount to the same as paying a Lawyer LOL

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org