[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIM Ch. Britten wins HIT!

  • From: "Nancy Hubbell" <kanstenk9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:28:20 -0700

Britten's other mother, Gloria Rice, called to tell me "Mia", BIM Ch. Kansten's
Britten TC HT PT (and other herding titles <g>) went herding this evening at an
AHBA match in a HTAD class and won High in Trial over Border Collies and
Aussies.  Mia will be 11 years old in October!!  I am told that Mia did not
want to end the day of herding and loudly sounded off after being returned to
her crate.  She is very cute.

Mia's brother and sister, Ducati and Ariel are very proud of "sister Mia" and
say "You go girl!!!"

Love you Mia!
From your other mother,
Nancy

Kansten German Shepherds
http://Kansten.tripod.com
Try Live.com - your fast, personalized homepage with all the things you care
about in one place.
http://www.live.com/getstarted