[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIG BRAG!

  • From: "Darlene Smith" <shebland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 19:49:53 -0400

We took a quick trip to Seneca Falls NY yesterday for the GSDC of Rochester
Specialty.  I am very excited to report that at his first show this year our
JACK was Winners Dog for a 3 point major!  JACK is Can. Select CH Shebland's
Grayson Camareigh HIC OFA Exc Hips & Normal Elbows.  Abbey Hathaway handled him
for the first time and did a wonderful job - thanks so much Abbey.  Special
thanks to judge Charlie Mardecz for this win.  Jack is sired by Am Ch Almars
Nubian Prince OFA H&E and his dam is Can Ch Brownhill-Kysarah's New Quest HIC
OVC H&E.  Breeders:  Darlene Smith, Marilyn Sgarbossa.  We really appreciated
all the kind comments and ringside support for our guy.  Thank you to the
Rochester Club for hosting a very nice show.
Very proud owner:  Darlene
Shebland German Shepherds
Ottawa, Canada