[ SHOWGSD-L ] BALLOTS

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 12:35:40 -0400

I want to point out that proof reading is a thankless, difficult job

I wish to thank anyone who does this for the Club

So there was a silly typo on the ballots

Springfield is this year and the judges are already announced - so we are
voting for 2010

Mistakes happen. Inspite of using a spell and grammar checker things get
through.

Obviously the date and location were not changed on the template - a common
error and not
really that obvious as Springfield 2009 would be on the Brain

I know it is on mine

Have fine, be nice

Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com