[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Attn Cindy Binder

  • From: Louise Martini <ncbacher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adonispersian@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 11:35:22 -0700

Hi, me too.

I played along and got this reply within 2 minutes of sending my note.

Louise

Cynthia Binder
11:31 AM (2 minutes ago)
to me
Glad you replied back to my email.well all I need is just $1,950 and i will
refund you as soon as am back home, please you can have it wired on my name
via Money Gram.Here are my info below:

Name: Cynthia Binder
Location: 1618 .M. hiron street Cruz 1004,
Country: Manila Philippines

As soon as it is done, kindly get back to me with the Money Gram Ref #. Let
me know if you are heading to the MG outlet now.

Cynthia

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 6:18 AM, angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Got one too! Angela

Angela Scott 🐾