[ SHOWGSD-L ] Atlanta Specialties

  • From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:48:50 EDT

This past weekend our BOSIF-RBIM Ch. Hickory Hill's Raspberry Beret  was
awarded BEST OF BREED both days at the Atlanta Specialties.  Thank you  to
judges Bart Bartley, and Rita Sandall for the wins on this exceptional  bitch.

Thanks also to Jeff Pyle for guiding Beret to these wins.

Thanks to Christine and Steve Grainger, her co-owners and breeders for
having her in such great condition, and allowing me to be a part of  this
exciting ride.

Thanks also to ringside for the nice comments on our Beret.

Cudos go to the Atlanta Specialty for putting on such a nice (DRY) weekend
of Shows.

See ya in Ohio,
Randy C.