[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Article in Trib Newspaper this morning

  • From: "Mike Gray" <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:55:52 -0800

I knew where that was going even before I read it. If you look at Mr.
Kass' e-mail address you would not need to change many letters to spell
a word describing him. JMO
   I have two daughters and 4 grandchildren and would hate for anything
like that to happen to them, but most of these incidents are not really
the fault of the breed, which we all know.
Mike Gray