[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Anyone out there, lol

  • From: GSGrandma@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, rockannand@xxxxxxx, arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, KDTWEST@xxxxxxx, helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:31:41 EST

Alright guys just got off the phone with you know who. According to her
Amadon has been doing a super job til halfway through Am Bred.  Then  according
my lifeline she became what she is noted for and all went  downhill.  The
other one never got off the goal post but then we knew she  would not.Ann
Mesdag
is pissed at being misquoted by the blog. Meeting is  tonight so do not think
any one of us is going to be too far from puter.   Now I am going to go and
make a drink.  My choice Cescar with celery. and  volka.  Motts is better is
USA
Kate,  Love ya all and if I have not  screamed call me.  Surly by 7 our time
{Pacific} we should know  .....................the stories are flying.