[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Anyone know Jerland kennel?

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:07:04 -0600

Jerland is a kennel here in WI (I want to say some place outside of Eau
Claire). They used to show a few dogs and I think Kent may have started with a
Jerland dog or two.

They advertise in most of the papers in this area every single weekend -
including our little yellow paper that circulates in Podunk County WI..
Advertises puppies and grown stock, German bred, health guarantees, etc.

I have met a couple of Jerland dogs - very nice dogs and good looking too..
Both had very nice temperaments - not sure if that goes for all the dogs, but
hose two did.

I think the website is www.jerland.com or www.jerlandgsd.com though I cannot
remember.

Hope this helps a little.