[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Any survivors?

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>, <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 23:34:19 -0400

Actually the BEST FUTURITY MALE was Michael & Susan Cheeks   J-lo x
Rollins son while his litter sister did win her class..BEST FUTURITY BITCH
was the Hathaway's GV Mocha daughter...just got off the phone with Mike
and he is still trying to THAW out...
ITS CRAZY to try and have a futurity in the great lakes region this time of
year...glad I went to work today where the heat was on!
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds, MI
http://www.myspace.com/solanagsd
GV Mocha x  CH Haley pups