[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another*VERY*late brag &Thanks!

  • From: "Linda Delarso" <jolingsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ann Mariano" <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>, "GermanShepherd4showlist" <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 17:58:30 -0400

 Hi Guys,
         I wanted to FINALLY POST my Futurity brag. Yes, Futurity!
Just wanted to announce that our boy, Barick's Comet of Melana-Jolin aka
'MC' went 2nd in his Intermediate class at the Great lakes Futurity, under
Vicki Roye.
        Thanks Ms. Roye for noticing my boy!
        MANY, MANY, MANY Thanks to Leslie and Donna aka The Girlz!
 Being due on the 20th of May right in the middle of Futurities and
Maturities. Donna and Leslie went OUT OF THEIR WAY to get my 4 legged kids
conditioned and shown!!!  They would not have been shown if it wasn't for
them. They kept them and got them ready for the ring with training and
grooming to perfection! I can't thank you enough Girlz! We love ya! The
Futurity was May 29th. I was still in the hospital having a baby, which is
the  reason this brag is so late!.(She has me a LITTLE busy!!) Baby Sophia
did honor her Leslie with waiting for her birthday , May 27th to be born.
MC is by Melissa Campbell's Handsome Scoop son, Ch. Melana's Murphy's Law
and his Dam is Gem-N-I Missmic ( a GV Bull daughter x GVx French Pastry
litter sister)
MC was bred by Barbara Stamper and MC was provided to us by Melissa Campbell
of Melana.

Thanks for letting me share!

Linda DeLarso
Jolin Shepherds

MCFUT06 (2)

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.