[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another great day

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 20:19:54 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/2010 2:32:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

Nah,  Pablo and I decided a while back that we wouldn't benefit any
divorce
attorney,

Well, that is just depressing.

I got a call at the show that someone broke the window at my office. So,
after the show was over, I went to the office.  Someone kicked in the  entire
front window and etched the glass front door with gibberish. They also
tried to kick in the glass in the back door. The good news is that there was
blood by the front window.  I take joy in unusual things.

I went and got some sheets of plywood and covered the broken glass and will
 get it fixed next week.

After a great day at the show, with friends and dogs, it ended up a top
quality day anyway. I put the top down on the Mercedes, rode down to the
office  with 50s music blaring on the radio, got another Best puppy, and a
little
broken  glass didn't even dim the fun.

Maybe tomorrow will be just as good.  I just hope I don't get another
broken window.  If this were television we could get the DNA off the  blood.
Then I guess NCSI would find the culprit and I would get to meet  Zeeva.

It can't get much better than this.  I got to hobnob with Paula,  talked to
Jerry Graham, laughed, and listened to some new jokes, saw Summer do
another great job in the ring. had Raul show one of the puppies, shared a win
with Dave Coleman with his great bitch, got to talk to Karen Taylor, and so
many  others.

Life is just plain great.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds