[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another book

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 14:21:50 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 12/29/11 8:32:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I will  second the good word on the Moses/Strickland book...it's possibly
the
best  written resource out there on the breed...  Jimmy gave me my copy
when
I was getting ready to apply to judge the breed and admitted I didn't have
the book......   I heartily recommend it to all Shepherd  fanciers!

It is a must for anyone who is interested in the German shepherd.

I bought it for a gift for Summer. I then had her go to Eucanuba when it
was in Long beach, and had Jimmie sign it for her. I doubt she understood who
he  is, but she saw him again at the National, and he took time to be kind
to her  again.

There are a few real giants in our breed, in many ways.  They should  be
recognized.

Perhaps someone in publishing could arrange to put together a book of Gail
Sprock' interviews, (it would have to be a book), and sell it for Gail. I
am  sure she could use some income.  I think we can assure that at least
3,000  copies would be purchased.  I don't know if that is enough to publish a
book or not.  Gary would probably know or perhaps Liz.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together