[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another Nail in the Coffin for Dog Ownership in MPLS/St.Paul?

  • From: "Jessica MacMillan" <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:09:52 -0500

Nothing has come to pass, but I am giving everyone a heads up. Below is a
link to an article about our FOURTH dog mauling in the last month in
MPLS/St. Paul

Everyone needs to beware that there will probably be a crackdown on dog
ownership in MN.. And unfortunately, animal rights folks are gaining more
and more ground because of situations like this occuring..

Please, be a responsible dog owner and make sure your puppy buyers
understand how important it is to be a responsible dog owner..

With all the legislation that is being brought forth by the various states,
counties, townships, etc., we really need to protect ourselves..

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=252152

Jess Mac
Paisley Dals (and two, coutem' TWO GSD)