[ SHOWGSD-L ] Animal Liberation Front in California And Mexico

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:49:41 EST

Forwarded from a list:
Stormy
Received anonymously

In the early hours of Saturday, Feb. 9th 2008, three young goats were
liberated by the ALF from the Carpinteria High School FFA in
California. After cutting through one lock and one fence, we took them
from their small pens with concrete floors and carried them to
freedom. They were taken to a place where they will be able to live
their lives free from cages and fences, able to enjoy sunshine and
grass as opposed to steel bars and concrete floors. As we brought them
to their new home, they immediately stopped crying, began eating the
grass around them, and enjoyed their surroundings. They listened to us
and licked our faces as we soothed them before leaving the three of
them on their own. They will no longer be victims to animal
exploitation or slaughter for human greed.

The FFA is an organization that teaches kids from a young age how to
carry on the fucked up tradition of anthropocentrism, where they are
taught how to raise animals for exploitation, abuse, and eventually
murder. FFA is known for keeping animals in small, dirty, unkempt,
confined places where they lack nurturing and stimulating interaction
with other animals.

As long as the FFA continues to raise animals for the meat, dairy, or
egg industries, the ALF will continue to take actions against these
practices. -ALF

NAALPO
6320 Canoga Avenue #1500
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
ph: 818.227.5022
fax: 818.227-5099

NAALPO
http://www.animalliberationpressoffice.org/communiques/2008-02-10_mexicanpoult
ryco.htm

Communiqué from ALF activists
Date: February 10, 2008
Institution targeted: Mexican Poultry Company Bachoco

Received anonymously

In the early morning hours of February 8 in Mexico State, the Animal
Liberation Front - Commando Green Black (FLA-CVN) made another
appearance at one of the companies that most inspires our disgust and
hatred for the system in which we live, where machismo, fascism and
speciesism are the way of living in these times of death and
destruction.
Now the action that impelled us was to set fire to a Bachoco shop-- in
the shop the curtains and part of their walls turned totally black
from the FLA fire which was in response to their treatment of animals.
These actions are just the beginning, that we assure you.
FLA-CVN

note : Bachoco is Mexico's largest poultry company.

Spanish:
La madrugada del pasado 8 de Febrero en el Estado de Mexico, el Frente
de Liberacion Animal-Comando Verde Negro (FLA-CVN) hizo otra de sus
apariciones contra una de las empresas que mas nos inspira asco y odio
por el sistema en el que vivimos, en donde el machismo, el fascismo y
el especismo son la orden del vivir en estos tiempos de muerte y
destruccion.
Ahora la accion que impulsamos fue prender fuego a una tienda Bachoco,
en donde su cortina y parte de sus paredes amaneciron totalmente
negras del fuego del FLA como respuesta al trato a los animales.
Estas acciones son solo el comienzo, se los aseguramos.
FLA-CVN

NAALPO
6320 Canoga Avenue #1500
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
ph: 818.227.5022
fax: 818.227-5099

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.www

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy
Awards. Go to AOL Music.