[ SHOWGSD-L ] An interesting Movie question for the list

  • From: "Miss Hereford" <MissHereford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dfritsche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 20:55:15 -0600

Oh Dave, Thank you so Very much for recognizng my famlies commitment to the
linege. You have no idea how much that means to me. Although I grew up in a
Rin Tin Tin kennel sanctioned by Lee Duncan, I do appreciate those who began
their dedication to the breed from the image and history of Rin Tin Tin.

And as you know, (because we have met) although as a child I didn't realize
the true  importance of the legacy but quietly learned from my Grandmother
and eventually dedicating my life to the preservation of the bloodline for
future generations. As the result, today there is a Rin Tin Tin idendical to
what Lee Duncan envisioned and produced. Maybe it wasn't the easiest road to
take, but it was the right road to take. And the dogs I produce would be
laughed at, for many reasons,  in today's show ring, but they are true to
their heritage in every way.

Thank you so much for your comments, it turly made what was a bad day a good
one. And Thank you for your vote, I shall, with your approval, record it as
Yes. . Rin appreciates it.

Faithfully Yours,
Rin Tin Tin
Miss Daphne Hereford