[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Amateur Handled Futurity

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:23:47 -0800

I have to agree Evan.
 I think it was well intended, trying to open things up for folks in a
situation
where they wouldn't have to compete against pros...but then again, I know
of a couple of talented West Coast
Novice Jrs, who competed against pros, and won  ;-)
The Am Futurity seems to be a colossal waste of time.  Now if it is really
a money maker for the
clubs and people are truly interested, why not have it AFTER the regular
futurities?
Also never got the idea that a win in the Am . Fut, didn't get you to the
reg Futurity finals..
seems rather silly then.
I would like to see it stopped, or moved until the end of the day.
But that is only my two cents, your mileage may vary.
Kathy

*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
*Updated: DEC 2012*
*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
**CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*RBIF Monarch's Tarragon v Kaleef*
*
*
*"Victory...*Vires et honestas"