[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Am I a hoarder or a collector? -long

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 15:47:38 -0700 (PDT)

I rarely do so, but this is the kind of stuff that should be shared as it
demonstrates why some newbies walk away.

That would be a reason why.  I can't believe you only have 6 dogs and some
"breeder" is calling you a horder?  I'm getting chided because I only have one
show dog!  I get it even more because I don't own a breeding female. People say
some really dumb things.

Most of the folks I know have 6+ dogs easily, not counting pups they are
growing out. I have two, and I'm getting laughed out of Ohio!

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance