[ SHOWGSD-L ] Am. Futurity, Juniors & Judges

  • From: "Jessica MacMillan" <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:43:37 -0500

A couple of comments -

I don't understand why people have to be so negative about a first year
project - first year is first year and it sounds like it has potential. Most
ideas start off as small and grow over time... Especially if the rules
continue to be changed and fine tuned.

I agree with Ann and think ALL juniors should be allowed to show in this
Amatuer Fut... It is all about Amatuers, right? Nothing like kids getting
their hands on great dogs and the dogs usually LOVE working with the kids.
Since Juniors can't take $$$$ while showing, there shouldn't be problems.

Finally, what about have "prospective" judges. I don't know what the
requirement is for judges, but maybe you have new judges or prospective
judges judging... Sort of a training grounds.

JMHO..

Jess Mac
Paisley Dals (and two, coutem' TWO GSD)