[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Almost forgot to brag....and the fires in Ca.

  • From: "Barbara" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "luvpuppy2" for DMARC)
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 22:56:51 -0700

I am so sorry to hear about Rosemary loosening her home and vehicle. But she is
ok and her dogs are ok thats the most important thing. God Bless Her.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2015, at 10:42 PM, Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

We made a quick but LONG trip to Southern Calif. this last weekend to shows
in L.A.
I've noticed it takes us a day to catch up at home and recover from long
drives to shows anymore.
Almost forgot to brag......and I don't want to discourage co owners and
handler...so here goes.
We showed our Champion Mar Haven's Deal Me In v Solitaire under Judge Kevin
Reynolds
and he won another B.O.B. again....handled to perfection by Bill Basu.
Deuce is co owned with Linda Kury......but Linda was not there to watch, as
she is helping shelter
animals from the Valley fire at her kennel. Pretty overwhelming, huge, long
burning fire.

Showed Deuce's daughter Mar Haven's Ciarra v Sharlen for her very first show
under Judge
Kevin Reynolds also, and she got first and B.O.P. Thank you Kevin...made
the drive worthwhile!!
Ciarra is co owned with Linda Kury and Amy Riley. Both dogs were handled
beautifully by Bill Basu.

( For those who may not know....Rosemary Joralemon lost her home and vehicle
in the Valley fire
up here in Northern Calif. between San Andreas on Highway 49 and the mountain
range of Yosemite )
This was the 'other' devastating fire going on at the same time as the Valley
fire in the Napa area.
She got out with her dogs .......is staying with friends.

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com