[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Almost

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 02:03:39 EST

In a message dated 2/23/10 11:42:19 PM, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:

> There is a reason you elect people to the board and you  should trust
> that
> they act in the clubs best interest.   Since  the entire situation was
> all
> in closed session, it is the boards job  to sort this out.  Why do you
> have
> no confidence in those you  elected?
> Frankly, all this started on another list and it might have  been best to
> keep it there.

This has nothing to do with confidence in those whom I voted for, but there
are those on the Board that I did not vote for as I'm sure is the case for
many members.   During the election, bios listed the qualifications of those
running and nowhere in any of those bios did I see 'mind reader' mentioned.

I believe an open communication with our Board members should be
encouraged.   How else would the Board know what the membership wants?   As far
as
this starting on another list, and keeping it there, GSDCA members are on many
lists, why would you want information pertinent to the membership basically
covered up, by keeping it on that other list?    You know what they say in
the world of politics, 'we need transparency.'   Communication should work
both ways, to and from the Board.
Regards,
Pat