[ SHOWGSD-L ] AMAZED

  • From: elg440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:33:55 -0400

We are.  I don't agree with what was done, but I was not elected to the board.
We will lose two very important individuals at the end of the term, Lew and
Gary. We then have the right to elected who we feel will do the best job for us.

As for Nancy Gutenberg, I found her to be quite competant, and did what she was
asked to do. Find a solution for a terrible situation. She did that.  I don't
think I would have done it that way, but again, it was not up to me.

Your board, who you elected, and your President who you elected found a
solution, and we, the members paid the price. This came at a great personal
loss to our board members, and they should be thanked, and commended for the
end result. The past is prologe, and today we stand in a strong club, with a
deep treasury, with new programs, and challenges.  Mr. Hunte is no a member of
the GSDCA.

All good stuff.
Evan