[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Judges

  • From: Suzanne <tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 00:49:20 +0000 (UTC)

The Delegates may not have a say in this decision but DO have a say in who
actually serves on the Board and CAN recall Board members who do not act in the
best interest of the AKC, the Sport, and who spit on the premise of the
organization - to promote purebred dogs.  Its high time the fancy ran the AKC
instead of the other way around.  We need business people who actually compete
in dog events running the sport.    Not people who vote themselves pay
raises and spend over 2 MILLION dollars in travel expenses in a year in the
current economy.
Suzanne Kinman