[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Judge Mary Ann Schwartz hospitalized

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdpal@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 11:06:54 -0500

Thank you for posting that information. I have known Ann since I could walk
(that's a long time) and worked for her as an assistant about 20 years ago when
I THOUGHT I wanted to be a pro-handler. She was sooo good to me and I hate to
hear this.

Bigger than life, I hope she can pull through this!

Doesn't speak well for the kennel club either..

I will definately be getting a card off to her.

Jessica MacMillan
No Frills Dog Bathing Service & Design
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC