[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC Info

  • From: Helen Franklin <helen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:00:10 -0700

AKC Newsletter:
Can people with whom I co-own dogs show to me?
NEVER!  Co-ownerships bring as many restrictions and problems as they do
advantages.  If you co-own anything with someone whom you have nothing else to
do with, they still cannot show any breed to you.  They may show other breeds
on a day you are judging but may not show to you.  Further, nothing you own or
co-own can be shown with 200 miles on days you are judging, the three days
before and the tree days following.  Any wins resulting from infractions such
as these will be disqualified.

I will be taking a leave of absence from the List until after the Nationals.
Now be good kiddies....
Helen