[ SHOWGSD-L ] AIN'T THAT A SHAME/GOOD THINGS TOO

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:52:29 EDT

In a message dated 8/21/05 11:00:03 PM, hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Ain't it a shame that no one ever has any good observations about our
> breed...the GSDCA..its members..the Board...Specialty shows..dogs in
> general...thank goodness we now have soaring gas prices to add to the never
> ending list of complaints. ..Ain't it a shame that complaining has become
> an epidemic for which there seems to be no cure

I didnt see that post as complaining at all,   i dont know the author
personally have seen a few posts that are just expressing whats rather visible
most .. gets one thinking tho, dont it   :)
and besides, if it appears no one is ever posting about any good things going
on, then perhaps that is telling us something?

I would love to share some POSITIVE things about the breed...   not all
judges are skeptical and afraid of putting up correct "non american line" dogs
at
AKC events   :)    i have first hand experience of my female who does have that
beautiful north american look to her.. thus the reason i got her and we are
going to have lots of fun in the AKC Specialty Show Rings this year too   :)
 might even bring her to the National if her fur grows back nicely   <g>   no
judge in the world can take away what she has and she has correct structure
and movement to prove it....    just gotta get more ring training in her and
hope she is just as correct or more correct than those in her   class   :)
Regards,
Dawnmarie