[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AGSDCF Auction

  • From: gsdgenny1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 20:40:11 EDT

Carolyn Lavengood, who is not a member of this list, has asked me to post the
following for her regarding the Silent Auction at this year's National.
Kay Goolsby
Hi all
I'm just starting to put together my brochure for my silent auction at this
year's GSD Nationals. I need a nice picture of a GSD. My rule is that it must

be  a dog who has suffered health problems. Over the last nine years, I've
covered  perianal fistulas, cancer, bloat, DM, pituitary dawrfism and
epilepsy
and a couple more, I can't remember. I'm thinking perhaps this year eye
disease like macular degeneration. Have any of you had a GSD that suffered
this problem? Or Pannus? Or something similar?  Any other suggestions?
Thanks.

Email me at Kandismom@xxxxxxx

Carolyn Lavengood
National Silent Auction Coordinator