[ SHOWGSD-L ] ADMIN - TOPICS ETC

  • From: "DOC" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 11:03:28 -0500

While some topics are off topic and others are overkilled, we try not to end
topics

However, Being rude, slamming another person IS AGAINST LIST rules be it Yom
Kippur, Christmas, The Feast of Romadon or Arbor Day ...

It is unfortunate that adults have to be told to take topics PRIVATELY and
behave
with respect.

Everyone agreed to list rules when they joined.  They are on the website

http://showgsd.org/rules.html

This is not how I wanted to spend my birthday, reading angry, nasty emails.  I
suspect, that the majority of listers would prefer not to read them - and why
adults
need to publically post slams, innuendo, etc is beyond me.

The Admin do not LIKE stepping in, or being the LIST POLICE, but occassionally,
our hands are forced.

We are not closing topics - we are STRONGLY reminding everyone that there are
rules, what these rules are and asking that they be adhered to to maintain
civility
and humanity on the List!

Showgsd-l Administration
New Url: http://www.showgsd.org