[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ADMIN- My resignation

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 02:36:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/2006 12:59:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,
mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Tom, Zoe and I have been in place since the very beginning, so  that was not
an issue for us, but will be as new people come along and  offer to help.  We
will continue to do the best we can, and are  sure that, with the intensity of
ideas held by Listers, there will  always be ideas and opinions expressed on
every side of every  topic.   Margy Golant

Thank you for your post Margy, as always looking at all sides.

I just want to thank Tom for all the years he has put in as an  administrator
and to Zoe and Margy for their continued time and effort so  that we all have
somewhere to meet and discuss the future of our breed  and club , and the
freedom to express our own feelings to the fancy.

I joined this list about 6 months after its inception, spending a lot  of
years listening to and attempting to understand the personalities  involved.
As
with many of you, I have rejoiced in friends wins and  sympathized when
someone has lost a best friend - 4 legged or 2  legged.  There was no where
else to
go to get the "latest scoop" but  on the list.

 It is THE forum for us all with our concerns, complaints and  opinions.   We
seldom if ever thank those who make this  possible, so again, I just wanted
to take the time to let you know we do  appreciate the freedom you have given
us to further our knowledge in all  aspects of the breed and keep in touch with
the friends of the  breed.

Molly

Trillia  German  Shepherds