[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AB1634

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: PamJB1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:22:22 EDT

Don't think of it that way, Pam!   Thank Goodness it's getting national
attention.   We need to get the RIGHT information out though.   So write the
editor
of the RM NEWs, and tell them that while it passed the ASSEMBLY with a bunch
of Lies that Levine was spouting about all the amendments that would "fix" the
bill, it is unfixable, and that the Law Enforcement groups, the SAR groups,
the Aid to the Disabled Groups, the Farm Bureau, as well as pet owners across
California are adamantly opposed to the Bill, and only squeaked past the
Assembly because two women lied to even their staff and changed their votes due
10 hours of pressure from Levine.    It has to come back to the ASSEMBLY, with
all those promises that Lightbulb Levine made that he would 'Fix" in the
Senate.

Colorado, this is YOUR chance to help.   Let Rocky Mountain News know the
truth.   That hysterectomies and castrations of 4 month old pups is not
"Healthy", but UNHEALTHY.

Stormy

In a message dated 6/12/07 4:01:22 PM, PamJB1@xxxxxxx writes:

> There was a blurb in the local newspaper, Rocky Mountain News, today  about
> AB1634. It said it passed approval and was now endorsed by dear old Bob
> Barker. The fact that it's in a Denver paper is getting scary.
>
> Pam and the pack

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs