[ SHOWGSD-L ] A wonderful day of herding.

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:50:05 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.gsdcoregon.com/tail-0503.htm

The above is a link to the German Shepherd Dog Club of Oregon's website. We
just completed out herding weekend and would like to share the photo's and
story with you. I would like to make a brag. the photo of all the girls doing a
sit stay after herding was over are Fairway daughters. It is heart warming to
look at all these girls and see the results of the breeding program over the
last few years. I have been so very lucky to find the nicest group of owners
who love to get out and do things with their dogs.

On page 3 of the photos back row is
MeMe age 5.8 years
Kazzie  age 7
Margo 5.8
Roxie 4
Teva 3
Raika 4

We are all looking forward to our next herding experience
Terry