[ SHOWGSD-L ] A truism

  • From: Penny Kroh <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 05:36:32 -0400

From: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Congrats Woodside
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:06:20 -0700
oh yeah, I forgot, people don't want to hear about the problems, only
the
show results..
sorry..
back to my little corner of the world..
Unfortunately, I totally agree with the statement above.  As for me, I
want to hear about the show results AND the problems.  Also
unfortunately, I've had to discover some of the problems through
buying dogs and experiencing the problems firsthand.  Whoever said
that "honesty is the best policy" had it right.  Until breeders start
being honest about the health issues in their lines, we are in a MESS.
Remember, WE ARE WHAT WE WERE.  Heredity rules.
Penny in NY