[ SHOWGSD-L ] A new Board Member will be MIA

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 18:11:23 EST

In a message dated 11/8/2005 , marhaven@xxxxxxx writes:
When you  read the post below from Ileana you will know why I am going to
miss her and  her sense of humor so much!!!!  Granted, we both have a dark
sense
of  humor at times, but we DO laugh.   <G> I love her posts, her  sensibility,
 her honesty AND her humor......and I STILL think she should  let me help
carry their luggage to Spain............sigh........I'll miss  her!!

That's it.  I'll make you an offer you can't  refuse.....<G>

You will go with me to Spain as my PR person. God knows I need all the  help
I can get.  Besides, we can go to Spain and travel (you take care of  the
luggage) or you can stay behind and work your butt off for the Parent Club  and
be
called names and probably be told BOSS was really a Black and Tan before  you
dyed him.......choices, choices.....

Ileana