[ SHOWGSD-L ] A lost opportunity...or found

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Tigra12@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:11:51 -0700

 In all honesty, if I were a GSDCA member, I STILL wouldn't vote...not yet,
because I don't fully comprehend all the things being voted on.  I'm not
going to vote if I'm not sure and could harm the breed.
Jackie

Paul adds...

Hiya Jackie...

That's when you find a PClub member you trust, respect, and can talk to.
Have them discuss your concerns and input their knowledge to your concerns
and questions.

Then...if you see someone or your mentor gives you someone to vote for that
fits your ideals...you vote.

I have been a PClub member since 1981. In that time we have me a multitude
of good folks that we are proud to call friends. In that time we have also
received great advice and mentoring that has assisted us in achieving our
quests...sometimes successfully and sometimes not.

My point here is I do not think we would have enjoyed the success we have
attained if we had not made those friendships and virtually all of those
friendships have been people within the PClub. We learned more...faster by
those associations.

You are your own person and can...and will do...whatever you want. We have
enjoyed doing the same thing but with the people who we have met from the
PClub and Regional club rolls. I'm not sure we would have learned as much if
we hadn't tapped into that pool.

Paul