[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Wonderful Weekend for a Newbie!

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 11:33:26 -0800 (PST)

Below is a link to a couple of blog entries, including some photos and video
clips, of a newbie's first show experience in St. Paul last weekend.  The
writer has given permission.  I am sharing this out of pride for my club, the
German Shepherd Dog Club of Minneapolis/St. Paul.  Once again, my club members
have proven that they know how to play this game right, and with sincerity,
when it comes to welcoming new people to the ring.  Inclement weather, and bad
road conditions, prohibited me from getting to the show to mentor this new
person at her first show.  My decision was last-minute, so there was no time to
contact anyone and ask them to take over for me.  It just happened naturally,
as my club members recognized Amy from our puppy training classes.  But, Amy
tells her story better than I can.  Remember when a blue ribbon from a first
puppy class seemed like it was made of solid gold?  My heartfelt thanks go to
my club members who helped make
 this a weekend to remember for Amy and RiverRock's Black Velvet--a little girl
called "Kolachi" who was sold as a pet.  I hope this makes your day!
http://alexandramarotz.blogspot.com/

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockgermanshepherds.com
Generations of Dually-Titled Champions
and Protective Companions for a Changing World

http://showgsd.org/mail.html