[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Very Roomba Christmas

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 13:04:53 EST

Merry Christmas to All!  We are very happy here today not only because of the
wonderful gifts we received.  But, also that the entire family made this a
doggy based Christmas.  I guess they have all accepted that the dogs have taken
over, LOL!  My daughter got me a Roomba, how cool!  I can't wait to try it but
it has to charge for 16 hours.  She also replaced the phones that Melody
decided to taste, thus causing me not to be able to make outgoing calls,
resulting
in a $300+ cell phone bill :-)  My sister got me a gift certificate for
Valley Vet.  My favorite place to buy meds and basic stuff for the doggies.  My
Dad
got me an iPod Nano.  Ok, that doesn't seem very doggy related, but it's
great for puttering around, cleaning kennels and hanging out in the back with
the
furkids.  They think I'm nuts cuz I'm singing away and they love it.  My
family also got all the furkids toys picked out especially for each dog's
personality.  They are in heaven today :-)
But, the best Christmas present of all....  My daughter's boyfriend is now
her fiance.  Yippeeee!!!!!!!

Wishing you all a Christmas filled with joy!!!!!!

Laura Thomas
http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/