[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A Major - Or Not???? Question for Judges

  • From: Birgit Rhoads <wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l Showgsd-l List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 20:46:43 -0400

Thanks all. Not my dog today. Another breed. Absent bitch's owner got
thoroughly and un-sportsmanly reamed by the breed participants for breaking the
major - apparently only one male special entered, not a major in dogs, one
bitch short of major, so she thought like some that there was no major to be
had in any case. Her biggest error was standing ringside to watch her breed
show. LOL. She did inquire before the show if there would be all present in
bitches and learned that the major would be broken by one. So she left her
bitch home.