[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Double Major Weekend Breeder Brag

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 04:45:46 +0000

A Breeders Brag: Back To Back Majors- Finally, my ISP (Comcast) is back to
normal, so I'm very proud to announce the following:
At the Delaware Valley Water Gap KC show on Saturday, Dec.17 under Judge
Charlotte McGowan, SOMERSET'S LEAH ONE MORE TIME -(GV.Am./Can. Sel.Ch.
Wayside's Honky Tonk Man (3X Sel.Am. /Can.Ch.Kismet's Heart Throb  ROM x
Tarahaus' Brashin' Sassy O wayside ROM) X Eagle Valley's Andromeda (1998 GSDCA
National Winners Dog-Sel.Ch.Eagle Valley's Merck v. Somerset  x 1998 GSDCA
National Winners Bitch-Eagle Valley's Sophie)  went Winners Bitch from a large,
quality filled bitch entry.

Then, at the Lehigh Valley KC show on Sunday, Dec. 18 under Judge Garry Newton,
LEAH won Winners Bitch again. Leah is only 18 months old and won from the Open
Classes! To my knowledge, Leah had only been shown four or five times before.

LEAH is owned by Bobbie Reynolds and Karin Wagner, two of the most knowlegable
people in the breed (conformation and obedience) and was handled superbly by
Mike"Good Hands" Reid.

LEAH's sister, MARIAH ONE MORE TIME, went Best Puppy at the Northern New Jersey
GSDC this spring. As an old favorite song of mine says,"The best is yet to
come..."

I and my co-breeders, Mary Cummings and Kelly Raushmeier (Junior Handler
Extradenaire(2nd Place at the 2005 GSDCA National) send
big kudoo's to the Reynolds/Wagner/Reid team!

Tony Correia
Somerset German Shepherds (formerly Eagle Valley - South)
Home of:
BIS Ch. Kismet's Heart's Afire Alkarah
1998 GSDCA Winners Dog-Sel. Ch. Eagle Valley's Merck v Somerset
1998 GSDCA Winners Bitch-Sel.Ch. Eagle Valley's Sophie ROM
Multi/BOB/Group1- Ch. Eagle Valley's Pfizer
2005 NNJGSDC Best Puppy-Mariah One More Time