[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Christmas Story

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 20:19:55 EST

You'll put your eye out.

Do you have to be from the mid-west to enjoy that movie?  I am  watching it
now, and Ralphie just got his decoder ring.  I remember mine  from Captain
Midnight.

We had breakfast today with Twyla Miner and Donna. Then, we found were
Blythe Brosal ended up. She is in an assisted living facility in Fullerton,
next
to my office. So, after breakfast and a brief visit to the office to check the
mail from yesterday, we went to visit Blyth. She is doing great, and working
on  getting out and back to a normal life.  Her husband Jack died last year,
she sold the house, and crashed with ankle problems, and was hospitalized  for
while, but now is in rehab, and sounds just great.

Ralphie just got his tongue stuck to the flag pole.

Blythe would love to hear from anyone in the dog world, and her cell  phone
is (714) 264-0034.  If you have a minute, if you know her or not,  send her a
card, her address is Greenfield Assisted Living 330 West  Bastanchury,
Fullerton, CA 92832.

The lamp just blew up, and the leg lamp is broken.

I got a call from my sister, Tedi got a call from her brother, Cappy  called,
and it is a great Christmas.

Tomorrow I hope to find time to go buy Blythe a lap-top so she can be back
in contact with the  world.  I hear they now have air-cards in them,  so she
will be on line. I hope to get her back on the List.  I know she  will get a
real kick out of any cards from us.  Send one if you can find  the time.

I got a call from my Sister in Michigan, Tedi is talking to her Brother in
Virginia, we heard from Cappy in California, and it has been a great Christmas
day. You now have wasted your time to read my annual family letter, which I
rank with fruitcakes.

Ralphie just got a C+, worse than shooting your eye out.

Ralphie just beat up the town bully.  YES!  Oh my, the  language.

24 hours of the Christmas story.  What a wonderful life.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together