[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Bigly Brag

  • From: "cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SHOW LIST <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 17:22:13 -0500

Kim Moseley and I are thrilled to brag about our "Sarah," BISS Ch. Wellborn-Allemande's Little Girl Blue, going BOB under breeder judge Christi Halliday yesterday at the GSDC of EASTERN VIRGINIA. Thank you Christi for appreciating our girl! Also thank you judge Michael Cheeks for awarding Sarah a Select on Saturday morning. Sarah made us so proud to see her once again in the ring doing what she loves, showing her little heart out! What makes this past weekend so special is that Sarah, who finished years ago, still has IT. She showed as well as she did the day finished. After seeing how much she enjoyed herself in the Veterans class at the National, we decided to let her have some fun up in VA. Boy did she enjoy herself!

We'd also like to thank Donna and Liv Calabrese. They have always loved Sarah and she them. Liv did a fantastic job with Sarah. (As usual.)

A huge thank you to the GSDC of E. VA club for their hard work and dedication in putting on a great show weekend! The Club's hospitality is always outstanding. Wonderful food, lovely people and great conversation.

Sarah is by Sel Ch. Bronson out of BIS/BISS Ch. Kaleef's Rose of Tralee. Sarah was bred by and is owned by Kim Moseley and me.

--
Paulette McGuirt
Wellborn-Allemande Shepherds

POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and its
administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.
For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://showgsd.org/mail.html
NATIONAL BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/