[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Best of breed - is it worth 3 cracked ribs ?

  • From: "TRAFALGAR German Shepherds" <TRAFALGARgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:38:18 -0400

AM & Can CH, AM & CAN BOM, CAN National Winner's Dog, TRAFALGAR's Feature
Presentation (Khanye)

has been  having some fun  this year,  not having to share the limelight
with his somewhat more well known brother

GVr Diesel. Over a span of 4 weekends he has picked up 7 Best of Breeds and

1 BOS (owner -handled,  I wouldn't listen to my wife - now I have 3 cracked
ribs for my troubles - I vaguely remember

Susan saying something about staying on my feet and that rolling on the
ground only works if you look good doing it J).

Aug. 30

GSDC of Detroit

Kevin Reynolds

Best of Breed

Jeff  Pyle

Aug. 29

  Woverine GSDC 50th Anniv.

Butch Steifferman

Best of Breed

Jeff  Pyle

Aug. 28

GSDC of Flint

Don Smith

Best op Sex

owner /handled

May 31

So.NJ GSDC (stand alone)

Peggy Kurz

Best of Breed

George Berstler

May 23

GSDC of  Greater Cincinnati

Grant Winchell

Best of Breed

Nick Federow

May 22

GSDC of  Greater Cincinnati

Lanalee Jorgensen

Best of Breed

Nick Federow

April 5

Delaware Valley GSDC

Gloria Birch -

Best of Breed

George Berstler

April 4

Diamond State GSDC

 Illeana Nogueras

Best of Breed

George Berstler

Our sincerest thanks and appreciation go out to the clubs and their members
for making the shows a possibility, to the

judges for giving us the nod in tough competition, and to the handlers, who
let our boy show what he has to offer:

Look for Khanye with Jeff Pyle at the 2009 National.

Mike & Susan

TRAFALGAR GSDS LTD

TRAFALGARgsds@xxxxxxxxx

610-827-1833