[ SHOWGSD-L ] 4 Paws has Room

  • From: Karen4paws@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 14:32:27 EDT

We are able to make room here if someone needs to come up this way. I'd say
we could squeeze 4 dogs or so in the training center. Kids welcome also. My
son  has an extra bed in his room. There is a couch in the training center,
fridge, table and chairs etc. There is also a hotel right down the street
(walking distance) that gives 4 Paws visitors a great discount (-$30  off!) if
you
would want more privacy for yourself yet have your dogs right  nearby. Not that
we don't want you here LOL we are used to sharing, the more the  merrier!  We
have plenty of crates (all sizes) so no need to pack any  of those. Contact
below!

Karen Shirk, 4 Paws For Ability, Inc. and 4 Paws GSD Rescue
_www.4pawsforability.org_ (http://www.4pawsforability.org/)
karen4paws@xxxxxxx
253 Dayton Avenue, Xenia, Ohio 45385
937-374-0385  937-602-9448